Sounds and Rhythms of Seven ChakrasWorkshops with Sri Shyamji Bhatnagar
Sunday, December 8, 2 to 5 p.m.
Mantra is a natural path to meditation. Chanting activates the subtle energy, reduces stress, and leads to serenity. The pure energy of the sounds of ancient mantras chanted by Shyamji enable listeners to absorb soorya akaasha (golden, healing sound.) To be effective, mantras must be given precise pronunciation and intonation as they are invocations of latent potential energies. Mantra literally means "that which liberates the mind" from false identities. There are many beneficial effects of soorya akaasha. These include:
- establishes new connections among neurons
- produces a healing effect on the immune system
- aides integration of all three fields: causal, subtle and physical
- reduces breathing rate
- brings contentment to the seven chakra minds
- integrates the left and right hemispheres of the brain
Any questions? Call 973-746-6707.